This is a period to have hopes (of what Santa is going to bring to you)…
…to have fun – this is Boxing Day!…
…and to be thankful and to make resolutions.
I am really thankful for the readers of my blog: that’s you! I thank you for taking the time to stop by, read, like and/or comment on our posts. My human knows too well that time is
a rat precious and never allows for humans to do everything they want to do. You are there for us when we laugh at our humans, when we need purrs, to share showcase treats. All of you, I consider my Furriends!
I also received many awards that I have not officially accepted yet (but I am about to). As a way to say thank you to my Furriends, I have created a brand new award that I am introducing today. The “Share the Love, Share the Box” Award (on Boxing Day, ain’t that appropriate?) is a way to say thank you on this special day of December 26. I want to keep the rules simple so without further ado…
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you for the award, and link to his/her blog
2. Post the award on your blog
3. Share the award with five bloggers and let them know!
4. Go find a box and have fun with it (optional but highly recommended!)
It was really really difficult to give it to just five bloggers, but I hope the award will be shared, so all of those I wanted to share a box with will eventually get one!
I received other awards that I want to accept too.
Thank you so very much, Nissy! The rules are very simple.
1. Firstly, you need to post the award on your blog.
2. Secondly, you need to thank the blogger givin’ it to you and, if you don’t already, follow them. You can follow by e-mail or feed or a reader or any other method available. That even includes just checkin’ in with them every day or so if they don’t have any kind of followin’ method set up.
3. Thirdly, you need to pass along the FRIENDS & FOLLOWERS award to a few readers whom you know already follow you.
I know the award has already circulated so my apologies if you already received it. My nominees are:
– Binky of Angelswhisper2011
– Eirwena of Journal d’un chat : les aventures d’Eirwena
– Kjelle Bus of Charlie Rascal’s Destinies and Adventures
– Quill and Greyson of Housecat Confidential
– Flynn of Eric and Flynn’s Adventures
4. And fourthly – which is also lastly – you need to let ’em know. Let the bloggers to whom you’ve given the award know you did so.
Will do as soon as the post is published!
There are others but I want to make a separate post because this one is already long enough.
Thank you all so much! I hope you enjoy plenty of boxes every day of the new year to come!