The Vocab Building Project, or VBP, is a blog hop that invites you to
learn new vocabulary and how to use it,
have fun in the process, using new words in a weekly blog post,
discover new blogs and make new friends.
What do you have to do? It is very simple.
- Every Thursday, Jet, Savannah, and Texas will write a blog post containing 2 to 3 words or expressions that are not often used in their blog posts (see examples here, here, and here),
- If you decide to join us in the fun, you have one week (you can pick any day you wish, from Thursday to the next Wednesday, that’s how flexible this blog hop is!) to write a blog post containing 2 to 3 words or expressions that you do not use often – it does not have to be the same as the hosts’, this is your choice,
- Pick one of the following badges by copying its code below (select the text in the box, right-click on selected code and copy), paste the code in your post (you have to paste it in the Text/HTML section when you write your post), write your post and don’t forget to add (VBP) after each new word you are using. We strongly suggest you only use 2-3 just to keep it easy and interesting,
- When your post is online, enter its URL/permalink by clicking on the Inlinkz image that you will find at the bottom of our Thursday VBP post,
- The following Thursday, at the end of our VBP posts, we will link to all the participating blogs, so that we can all visit participating blogs.
Any question? Leave a comment below and we will get back to you as soon as pawsible!