My good furriend Savannah has so kindly bestowed two awards on me and my little blog: One Lovely Blog Award and the Very Inspiring Blogger Award.
Thank you so very much, Savvy!
I don’t know what to say… My human keeps on telling me I am lovely, but it’s so nice when it comes from furriends and fellow bloggers. I love my little place on the Internet and I like to share it with my furriends. I am glad if you find it lovely and inspiring. Wow. I’m purring loudly right now…
So here are the rules for the awards
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post
Thank you so much, Savannah!
2. Share 7 things about yourself
– I don’t want humans to call me red (to quote my human, I am white and cream colored)
– I miss the time when I could sleep on the bed
– When I am not happy with the humans I hide in a closet
– I like to sleep in a big bag full of other plastic bags
– I am scared by the vacuum cleaner
– I like books (the smell and sleeping on or next to them)
– I hate those citrus stuff the humans eat
3. Nominate 15 bloggers you admire
I am too relatively new to the blogosphere and I don’t know so many people yet, so here are my 15 bloggers I admire. If you already received the award, well, consider receiving it a second time from Texas, who admires you ;-) I know some of you among the list are big stars on the Internet, and those awards probably don’t mean that much anymore but I still admire you, so there you go!
In no particular order…
– Satchmo the cat
– Simon’s Cat
– Just Cats
– Hands on Bowie
– Kitty Bloger
– Cats & Co
– Happy Cat Girl
4. Leave a comment on each letting them know they have been nominated
Am doing this right after my nap, promise!
Thank you guys!