It’s Sunday and before I go on with my blogging I want to thank my furriends (furry friends and humans!) who awarded me a couple of, well, awards =^.^=
First, Miss Lisa, at ft. // La vie éclectique. Sorry to respond only now, but with my human running around and everything…
I am very moved by your nomination and I thank you so very much with many purrs! Indeed Miss Lisa nominated me for the Blog on Fire Award!
I have to admit though that my human had to explain that my blog wasn’t actually on fire and why it was a pretty cool award! Thanks again Miss Lisa! You rock!
(I think humans have some strange uses of words…)
So I have to share 8 unusual things about me… Everything about me is special, because I am special. But let’s go:
1. I said earlier that “I don’t want humans to call me red (to quote my human, I am white and cream colored).” Sometimes my human also says I am Caramel Macchiato.
2. Because my human likes to wear black pants to work, I like to put some of my white hair on them
3. I love chicken out my human’s plate
4. I miss having some yogurt from time to time, like the ones I had in France
5. I like to climb on trees
6. I like the false mouse my human brought me back from Boston
7. Once I licked olives on the humans’ table and they never suspected it!
8. I have a collar with the American flag (I already had it in France!)
I also have to nominate 8 bloggers, so in no particular order:
=^.^= Sammy at One Spoiled Cat
=^.^= Savannah at Savannah’s Paw Tracks
=^.^= Miss Satchie at Satchmo the Cat
=^.^= Pedro at Maru can kiss my furry…
=^.^= Jet at Hey… It’s Jet Here
=^.^= Archie, Oscar and Henry at My Three Moggies
=^.^= Miss Nellie and her furry family at The Cat from Hell
=^.^= The Summer Solstice Girl at Summer Solstice Musings
And I’m going to ask my human to notify them as soon as this post is posted!
Since I had already received it, I will not go through all the process but I’m sending purrs to my furriend Jet!
And for those who read all this, here is an old picture of me from when I was in France! I liked to pretend that I was a pirate!
Have a purring Sunday everyone!